A to Z Dog Training is searching for an Assistant Trainer to conduct Puppy Kindergarten and Basic Obedience classes as well as In Home Training sessions.
A to Z Dog Training is a well established and expanding company that dedicates themselves in making good dogs better through training dogs and educating owners. Our training philosophy is ‘have fun and be consistant.’
For our trainers, we offer continuing education, as well as on the job training and opportunities for advancement.
- Conduct Puppy Kindergarten and Basic Obedience classes as well as In Home Training sessions and train Boarding School Dogs.
- Office work such as emailing students, answer the phone, social media, and dog training software.
- Organizing various paperwork
- Available to work Saturdays and some evenings
- General knowledge of animal training
- Willingness to drive to In Home Training sessions
- Friendly personality with good communication skills
Pay is dependant upon experience
For more information:
About A to Z Dog Training or the position available visit our site at www.atozdogtraining.com or call 366-9785
If interested in the position email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org